Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Hi!!!

A pretty old drawing...
It looks like "The Lady" watering her garden...
And is that her "Helper," watching over her?
But is she cultivating flowers? Or friends? ;-)
Oh well, who knows? Who cares?

**~~~
**~~~**~~~**

What I do know is that Lactose Intolerance rocks!!!
I've been stuck at a weight loss plateau. You know, that number on the scale, which never seems to budge, no matter how wonnnnnderful you are! Yish! Well, it "budged"!
Hooray!!! I broke down through the naughty number and came out the other side. And I've been there, all week! Memorial Day Weekend didn't bother me. I tell you, Lactose Intolerance rocks. ;-)

**~~~**~~~**~~~**

Is she the cutest thing, or what?!?

Awwww... She and her long time husband.


And for Hottest Couple at the premiere {That is pronounced "Haut" -giggles-} here are NY Giants quarterback Eli Manning and his gorgeous wife Abby.

Oh I know... The above is just "Eye candy"! Tsk, tsk, tsk...
Not healthy and filling.
Tsk, tsk, tsk...
But
funnnnnnnnnnnnnnn! ,-)
And
who wants to "glower" around, all the time? ,-) {Is it a word? 'Glower'?
It is now!}

**~~~**~~~**~~~**

Btw, did everyone get a chance to read the *innnnteresting* email, I received? The one from "my name is Terry". You didn't? Not to worry. Just click on these words and go to it.

**~~~**~~~**~~~**

Art Source
Premiere Photos Source
**~~~**~~~**~~~**~~~**~~~**~~~**