**~~~**~~~**~~~**~~~**~~~**~~~**~~~**
**~~~**~~~**~~~**~~~**~~~**~~~**~~~**Busy day today...
But first, look at these poor people, in the news photo below. -sigh-

{{Click on all pics, to enlarge}}
Just seeing the photo, I thought... Why do we have to find them? Why can't we just leave them alone? Why do photographers have to take "the first" photos of them? Poor, rare, uncontacted tribe in the Amazon...
OK, they say they are trying to protect them, from illegal logging.
You can read about it, by clicking here.
You can make your own decision.
Of course.
**~~~**~~~**~~~**~~~**~~~**~~~**~~~**
This above, kind of says it all, doesn't it? >,-)
It does, for we LI people! :-)
**~~~**~~~**~~~**~~~**~~~**~~~**~~~**
So anyway ~~ Today.
At 9AM I have to be back over to optometrist office. I got new lenses yesterday and discovered that the line between distance and close up viewing, is too high. Our usual optometrist Richard, didn't do them for me. But I will see Richard, this morning.
10AM ~~ E. and I both have our hair trimmed by Anthony.
Noon ~~ Get myself out to the mall, for the 12:30PM showing of the new movie.
Between 3 - 4PM, home for a nap! :-)
Is that not a beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeutiful pooooooofy dress, for Sarah to wear to the NY premier? :-) Yummy! :-)
**~~~**~~~**~~~**~~~**~~~**~~~**~~~**
**~~~**~~~**~~~**~~~**~~~**~~~**~~~**
Photo Credits
Susan Branch
Yahoo News
Premier photos
Just seeing the photo, I thought... Why do we have to find them? Why can't we just leave them alone? Why do photographers have to take "the first" photos of them? Poor, rare, uncontacted tribe in the Amazon...
OK, they say they are trying to protect them, from illegal logging.
You can read about it, by clicking here.
You can make your own decision.
Of course.
**~~~**~~~**~~~**~~~**~~~**~~~**~~~**
This above, kind of says it all, doesn't it? >,-) It does, for we LI people! :-)
**~~~**~~~**~~~**~~~**~~~**~~~**~~~**
So anyway ~~ Today.
At 9AM I have to be back over to optometrist office. I got new lenses yesterday and discovered that the line between distance and close up viewing, is too high. Our usual optometrist Richard, didn't do them for me. But I will see Richard, this morning.
10AM ~~ E. and I both have our hair trimmed by Anthony.
Noon ~~ Get myself out to the mall, for the 12:30PM showing of the new movie.
Between 3 - 4PM, home for a nap! :-)
Is that not a beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeutiful pooooooofy dress, for Sarah to wear to the NY premier? :-) Yummy! :-)**~~~**~~~**~~~**~~~**~~~**~~~**~~~**
**~~~**~~~**~~~**~~~**~~~**~~~**~~~**Photo Credits
Susan Branch
Yahoo News
Premier photos