Thursday, May 22, 2008

The "Lothario" returns!

~~~***~~~***~~~***~~~***~~~
~~~***~~~***~~~***~~~***~~~

The Lothario returns!

The Casanova returns!

The Philanderer returns!

See!!! Two males and one female. The 'Philanderer' has come back, to try to break up the 'Happy Couple.' Just as in years before. -sigh- -sigh- -sigh- -giggles-
~~~***~~~

And that's about all I can post right now. I have a bad headache. And we lost power, while I was trying to do this post. Eeeek! But thankfully, I have one of those backup battery power things, so my computer never crashes, with random power outages. Whewwww... I don't need it too often, but it's worth the money, when I do need it. :-)

~~~***~~~

Oh and no Vee, I didn't try for any more Moon shots. Saw one, which would have been neat, through the big old tree. But didn't feel like getting it. "My bad." No real photographer would admit to that, now would they? ,-) But, 'tis so.

~~~***~~~***~~~***~~~***~~~