~~~***~~~***~~~***~~~***~~~***~~~***~~~
{Click on photos, to enlarge}
{Click on photos, to enlarge}
On a walk the other evening, we saw this pretty post lamp. It's inside the fence on this property... more than one of them around the property. A lamp lite at twilight. Just so pretty. Does anyone remember an old song called {something like} "The Old Lamp Lighter Of Long, Long Ago"? :-)
~~~***~~~

I noticed the early morning sunlight, illuminating one bush, in the back yard. It was like a lovely spotlight, and I had to run outside and take a picture. *Fetchingly* attired in my night gown and bathrobe, of course. ,-)
{Click on photos, to enlarge}
{Click on photos, to enlarge}On a walk the other evening, we saw this pretty post lamp. It's inside the fence on this property... more than one of them around the property. A lamp lite at twilight. Just so pretty. Does anyone remember an old song called {something like} "The Old Lamp Lighter Of Long, Long Ago"? :-)
~~~***~~~

I noticed the early morning sunlight, illuminating one bush, in the back yard. It was like a lovely spotlight, and I had to run outside and take a picture. *Fetchingly* attired in my night gown and bathrobe, of course. ,-)
It's a pink Spirea bush, which I wish would blossom. -sigh-~~~***~~~
Then I got carried away with reflection pics. I love reflection pics! This one, I made B&W.
This one, is still in color.~~~***~~~
And here is a rose, from last season... Blooming in June 2007. I need something pretty here, today. To lift the mood, after yesterday's entry. And a pink rose will lift any mood...
Another rose, from last June...~~~***~~~
Last night I stayed up till well after midnight, to finish 'The Host.' Actually, I wasn't as taken by this story, as by the 'Twilight' series. But I was still captured by it. Stephenie is a good writer in that she holds your attention. The story is not an easy one. It's kind of gritty, in a way. But she keeps the story line twisting and turning, making you need/want to find out what happens next...
{Click on photos, to enlarge}
~~~***~~~***~~~***~~~***~~~***~~~***~~~