I'm still not done!!! Still have plenty of projects to do! I'm still not back on the Net again!
~*~
But yesterday we finally got some things in place, which we've had around for weeks.
~*~
{But I still dislike the photos I take, of the walls. Oh well... what's the difference?}

~*~
But yesterday we finally got some things in place, which we've had around for weeks.
~*~
{But I still dislike the photos I take, of the walls. Oh well... what's the difference?}

And the couch is covered in white. ~*~ Now it will be easier to concentrate on what to cover the wing chair in. And what to do for pillows around the room. We really needed to eliminate the old colors... to be able to *cogitate* on what new material we want to add.
Picture SourceAnd look! I could attach "pretty pictures" today! This has been a quest, since yesterday, and not being able to do so. Grrrr...
~*~
Onward go I!!! Not done with projects. Not done "by a long shot"
as the saying goes. :-)
~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~

