Monday, April 21, 2008

Thank you, much...


Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

~~~***~~~***~~~

Thank you to each and every one of you, who joined in the comment/chat on my last entry! And to all who might come upon that entry, in the future and leave a comment!

~~~***~~~***~~~

It is a topic, dear to the hearts of we bloggers, isn't it? However we choose to deal with it, it has to be dealt with eventually.

~~~***~~~***~~~

And I personally feel that everyone who posts a blog, on the World Wide Net, loves to get comments. It's human nature. If we put our words or our photos out there into Cyber, it has to be with some hope, that someone reads/sees them. And the added hope that some of those people, will comment. And thus let us know for sure, that someone saw them. :-) Otherwise, we would do our writing in a pen/ink private Journal. And put our photos in a private photo place.

~~~***~~~***~~~

And some of us go through the whole gamut of possible reactions, to comments or lack of them. I know I did. I admit it. I've been everywhere, on the "comment-wanting-scale"! I admit it, even though I'm not proud of some of it. Yish.... -hangs head in shame-

~~~***~~~***~~~

But now, I really, really, really want to be in the "hope for comments" camp. I want to keep writing and taking pics. And simply hope that someone will like something... Or have a differing opinion, on something... Or tell me something new, on a topic I brought up... Etc. Etc. Etc. ~*~ And leave some comments. ~*~ Letting this atmosphere, flow over into how I deal with the time to visit/comment in other's blogs, too.

~~~***~~~***~~~

Everyone knows there are just so many hours in the day. Everyone {even a retired *slug* like me} ,-) has some sort of duties, in Real Life. Everyone has to triage their Net Life and their Real Life. It isn't like any of us, don't know this. So why do I fuss about it? Silly me. ~*~ Maybe I just like to fuss about something?!?!? I'd not put it past me! To think that a little drama here and there, adds spice to life. -sigh- More silly me. *Ding-dang* life itself, throws us plenty of added drama, without my looking for ways to add to it, for myself! Yish...

~~~***~~~***~~~

So, I again thank all who commented/chatted about this topic. {and any who will possibly do so, in the future} I wish for each of you, your own personal decision on it. And I wish the same, for myself.

All Posters . com