Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Some *eye candy*... and the kitty...

.
Victorian Rose Beads... just some eye candy. :-))))

**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**
**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**
.
Through the window, vaguely... The neighbor's kitty cat still like her sips of the little pond. But she jumps if I quickly open the patio door on her. Soooooo ~ I had to take them, through the window. And my camera *wanted* me to put up the flash. But that would have really spooked her... ,-)
.
"She caught me!!! "
.
"Oh well... she's going to take pictures anyway. I might as well act unabashed. Maybe she'll see how much cleaning up she has to do out here. If I just sit here and look... well.... like I'd like some cleaning up, to be done." ^_^

**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**
**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**

The comments {on commenting} concerning people who can't type quickly, were such a good point! I took typing in HS and it came back to me, years later, when we got a computer. And so I zip along at a good pace. Sure I make typos and have to proof-read. But still, I can keep up with my thoughts, when I type. But not all people learned to type. Learned the keyboard. Etc. And so, may not feel at ease with typing comments. Very good point. -sigh-

But it can be memorized. Honest! :-))))

**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**
**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**

I've been getting an email quarterly newsletter, which I love. And now Sarah has made a blog of her newsletter. Remember, her words only come out quarterly, at the change of the Seasons. So it's not a lot of extra reading, to add to your list of blogs. Her latest is 'Spring Lessons: We Know It's Time.' I hope you'll take a minute to visit Sarah at 'Nature's Wisdom'. Her writing is warm, peaceful, about learning from Nature, etc. ^_^

**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**
**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**
.
From last year... It's probably blooming again now, on the college campus. I haven't been up there, in a while. You can click on photos, to enlarge.
.
Also from last year, flowering bush next door. They are not blooming yet. But this may be a pic, from later in last year's spring, anyway.
*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*
*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*