{Please remember, my click-able links are in Deep Red}
@--->--->-- / @--->--->-- / @--->--->-- / @--->--->-- / @--->--->-- /
It's fun, to share fun.
I found fun.
So, I share Ginny's blog with you! :-)
@--->--->-- / @--->--->-- / @--->--->-- / @--->--->-- / @--->--->-- /
Has everyone noticed the new and funky way Blogger Word Verification looks? Eeeeek! Not only is the bunch of letters, still odd. Which is understandable, to stop bots. But now, some of the letters are even more unreadable. -sigh- They have a weird wiggly-look to them. And some letters are sooooooooo close together. Yish...
I recently took off the Word Verification, which my readers have to do. But I kept the Comment Verification, which I have to do. Otherwise, SPAM-virus links will keep getting into my comments.
But I sort of think this way {what I do now} is kinder to readers, who want to comment. :-) They don't have to 'nearly go blind,' trying to figure out any funny letters. I do all the "work"! :-) I read comments and vet them, before I let them publish. Does anyone have a comment, on this issue?
@--->--->-- / @--->--->-- / @--->--->-- / @--->--->-- / @--->--->-- /
Thank you to Wilma for telling me the name of the mostly-white Violets, which I found in someone's front yard, during a photo-walk. She says they are "Confederate Violets." Which she knows particularly, because of her vast knowledge of Gladys Taber and Stillmeadow.
@--->--->-- / @--->--->-- / @--->--->-- / @--->--->-- / @--->--->-- /
Btw, any Gladys Taber fans out there...? And I know there are. Wilma knows as much, if not more, about Gladys, than anyone I've come across. And by clicking on the {red} link of her name, you can see that she never began a blog of her own. She uses this Profile to comment, and signs her name and I know who she is anyway... So there is NO problem with her having a Blogger account for commenting. My point is, that she should have a blog herself. For one thing, to show her lovely flowers. And for another, to share her vast knowledge of Gladys. :-) Just a thought... Just a thought... :-)
@--->--->-- / @--->--->-- / @--->--->-- / @--->--->-- / @--->--->-- /

Since I've finished the 3 books in the 'Twilight' series, which are out.
And since I'm still awaiting the 4th in the series {'Breaking Dawn'},due out August 2.

I think I'll re-read the first book, 'Twilight.'
I haven't had so much fun in a long time... Enjoying a romance series, which other gals are too. Guess I'm officially a "Twilighter." :-) There are many web sites devoted to it, of course. There's an author's Official Web site too. But it contains 'spoilers,' so I don't want to give the link. Yet. Just in case, I might have tickled someone's interest, and they just might take a look at the first book, themselves. >,-))) I'd not want to spoil anyone's fun!!!
And no, not all the fans are teens, either! Yes, it's in the Teen Romance genre, but these teens are very mature. So it's not *Valley Girl* talk, at all. :-) And there is not a lot of "vampire-stuff." So fear-not-blood. -grin- It's much more about struggling against a drive, than giving in to it. So, it's quite a 'morality play,' even. Just thought of that. :-)
Anyway, I'm having great fun. As I said at the top of this entry, it's fun to share fun. So, I've been trying. :-))))
@--->--->-- / @--->--->-- / @--->--->-- / @--->--->-- / @--->--->-- /
Ooops, forgot to say that the author's first Adult genre book {'The Host'} will be out on May 6th.
Plus, the film version of 'Twilight' is awaited, in December.
@--->--->-- / @--->--->-- / @--->--->-- / @--->--->-- / @--->--->-- /
