Thursday, April 24, 2008

Of different forms of happiness... and some 'bleahhhh'


{{Before I start, please remember that my click-able links, show up in deep red. }}

"The Key To Happiness" Doesn't that make your ears perk up and make you wonder ~ what's in that article? :-) It caught my attention.

Humans are "hard-wired" to want happiness and to avoid pain. And there' s one theory on happiness, which says, the key to it, may be in wanting what you already have. Which topic has already been discussed in his blog. And now, he's addressing the question of; How do you do that? How do you decide what you really want? And the first idea he'll discuss is the concept of “enough”. I look forward to it.

And another blog, is into the same general topic of happiness ~ 'Break Free from the Tyranny of the Clock'. We are so tied to the clock, that we forget that for thousands of years, people didn't have them. They actually lived without clocks. Their only guides were the sun and the moon and seasons and the needs and rhythms of their bodies. -happy sigh- Imagine that!!!

All Posters dot com

~~~***~~~
Look below. Look what came. I haven't even skimmed through it, yet.
.
In fact, I just brought the mail inside. And haven't looked at any of it. But since I'm finally feeling *alive* again, I'm adding to the entry I wrote previously, and will put this entry up. Today was not the best of days. Yish... I had the last, in the set of tests... Lactose intolerance.

It's not a terrible sounding test. Curtail certain foods, for a couple of days before. Fast from midnight. The usual. Then you drink a chalky liquid. {I've drunk worse, for tests!} And sit around for a couple of hours, having your breath tested, now and then. But... half way through, I began to feel sort of sick. And was so glad when I it was over and could go home! But worse was yet to come! Bleahhhh... And I'm telling you... If I don't test as Lactose Intolerant, after how the test stuff going through me, made me feel... Well... I sure felt like I was gonna' test positive.

I find out the results of all the Gastro testing, on Monday. And betcha', the Lactose Intolerance test will come back as "within normal range." Betcha'! -shakes head- But! In the end, I'm going to continue to listen to my body. If anything "doesn't agree with me," like the old saying goes ~ I'll know I can't indulge, without *paying the price.*

~~~***~~~

But I won't end this entry, on this Bleahhhhhhh note. ,-) I'll end with some violets, I found.
.
These are white violets with a tiny bit of purple in the center. Typically, I can't take a good picture of any white flowers, it seems. It's still a quest. ~~~ And please click here, for some other blossoms, from yesterday.
~~~***~~~