You can click on all pics, to enlargeAnd my click-able links are in deep red
I always *hate* to write the first line which shows, in my entry. Why? Well, if I know I'm going to compose my entry, over time, I don't like how it shows the first line, in Google Reader. I see things in Google Reader, in people's blogs, which I can not click on and read the whole thing. So, I figure, these are drafts of posts, which people have not yet Published. Do you know what I mean? Have you seen this happen?
@--->--->-- /
So, if I write my first *amazing revelation,* first ~ and leave it in Draft Form, anyone can still see what I'm going to write about. And who knows, maybe it isn't something they'll choose to come back and read, when I Publish it? So, I type something else, and then, I'm not 'tipping my hand,' as to my first topic. !!!!! How smart is that? -grin- Or how sneaky is that, maybe? -grin-

My first topic is ~ my Lactose Intolerance Testing came back as positive. How positive, I don't know yet. My Gastro office had to call the hospital where the testing was done, while I was at my appointment. And were finally told that the doc who reads the tests, only did them that very day. All they could report was a Positive Result. Details will be coming later. lol
@--->--->-- /
Anyway, I got results. I know the symptoms I was experiencing were from this. I can now deal with it. That is all I wanted to know!
@--->--->-- /
All the other test results were normal and not positive, so that is goooood! So all in all, I'm feeling more in control of my life today. Yesssss!

Another topic ~ I didn't put my Signature Line on these photos. If you put it, at the bottom or at any edge, someone can just crop it off and take any photo they want to anyway. And if you put the Sig. Line, right in the body of the photo, it spoils the look of it, to me. And I'm not thinking I have to *protect* these photos anyway. Some pretty spring blooming trees, and first violets and a tiny, tiny blue flower on Ground Cover.
@--->--->-- /
I've only taken a few photos, over my photo-taking time, which I really wanted to keep as mine. The 'Frosted Rose.' The Lady in the Snow' of the statue in the park. And another really pretty twilight photo, taken in the park in summer. Over all, I'm no professional photographer. :-))) But I can do the Sig. Line on Pics, so I like to do it, sometimes. I know, I'm a nut. >,-)

Our little bird bath fountain and pond. {Finally Lavinia, here it is!} But it's listing South!!! -giggles- The whole little pond is doing so. But it would have to be all emptied out and dug up and re-laid, to fix that. And I'm not going to make E. do that! He has enough back problems as is. We'll "live," with it listing southward. :-)))) It won't show so much, when the summer flowers are surrounding it.
@--->--->-- / @--->--->-- / @--->--->-- /
If you want to know what this
is all about... >,-) Please click on and go here. :-)
@--->--->-- / @--->--->-- / @--->--->-- /
I wish you a lovely spring day. Or a lovely early winter day, if you are in the Southern Hemisphere. Here, we are having another gray day with spring showers, which are supposed to continue all week. So just wait till the sun comes out again! More things will burst into bloom and grow, grow, grow.
@--->--->-- /
Plus, I call a day like this, "a day in Forks, WA." Which is the setting for the 'Twilight" book series. This book series really makes me like gray and soggy days, more than I used to! :-)
@--->--->-- / @--->--->-- / @--->--->-- /
So, if I write my first *amazing revelation,* first ~ and leave it in Draft Form, anyone can still see what I'm going to write about. And who knows, maybe it isn't something they'll choose to come back and read, when I Publish it? So, I type something else, and then, I'm not 'tipping my hand,' as to my first topic. !!!!! How smart is that? -grin- Or how sneaky is that, maybe? -grin-

My first topic is ~ my Lactose Intolerance Testing came back as positive. How positive, I don't know yet. My Gastro office had to call the hospital where the testing was done, while I was at my appointment. And were finally told that the doc who reads the tests, only did them that very day. All they could report was a Positive Result. Details will be coming later. lol
@--->--->-- /
Anyway, I got results. I know the symptoms I was experiencing were from this. I can now deal with it. That is all I wanted to know!
@--->--->-- /
All the other test results were normal and not positive, so that is goooood! So all in all, I'm feeling more in control of my life today. Yesssss!

Another topic ~ I didn't put my Signature Line on these photos. If you put it, at the bottom or at any edge, someone can just crop it off and take any photo they want to anyway. And if you put the Sig. Line, right in the body of the photo, it spoils the look of it, to me. And I'm not thinking I have to *protect* these photos anyway. Some pretty spring blooming trees, and first violets and a tiny, tiny blue flower on Ground Cover.
@--->--->-- /
I've only taken a few photos, over my photo-taking time, which I really wanted to keep as mine. The 'Frosted Rose.' The Lady in the Snow' of the statue in the park. And another really pretty twilight photo, taken in the park in summer. Over all, I'm no professional photographer. :-))) But I can do the Sig. Line on Pics, so I like to do it, sometimes. I know, I'm a nut. >,-)

Our little bird bath fountain and pond. {Finally Lavinia, here it is!} But it's listing South!!! -giggles- The whole little pond is doing so. But it would have to be all emptied out and dug up and re-laid, to fix that. And I'm not going to make E. do that! He has enough back problems as is. We'll "live," with it listing southward. :-)))) It won't show so much, when the summer flowers are surrounding it.
@--->--->-- / @--->--->-- / @--->--->-- /
If you want to know what this
is all about... >,-) Please click on and go here. :-)@--->--->-- / @--->--->-- / @--->--->-- /
I wish you a lovely spring day. Or a lovely early winter day, if you are in the Southern Hemisphere. Here, we are having another gray day with spring showers, which are supposed to continue all week. So just wait till the sun comes out again! More things will burst into bloom and grow, grow, grow.
@--->--->-- /
Plus, I call a day like this, "a day in Forks, WA." Which is the setting for the 'Twilight" book series. This book series really makes me like gray and soggy days, more than I used to! :-)
@--->--->-- / @--->--->-- / @--->--->-- /