Wednesday, April 30, 2008

It's Wednesday, isn't it...?

Pic Source

{{~~My click-able links, show in deep Red~~}}

Ever have one of those weeks, when you can't keep the days straight? This has been one of them, for me. ,-) But it isssssssssssss Wednesday! It is! ,-)))

~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~

Source of 'Cranford' pics

Oh my!!! It doesn't get much better than this, does it!!??!!
Dame Judi Dench and other fantastic actors, will be on my local PBS station on Sunday May 4th and the following two Sundays. "Cranford" will arrive, here!


Perhaps you in Canada, have already seen this delightful sounding Brit Masterpiece Classic, on your tv.
Perhaps it's already been shown in different parts of the United States, also.
~~~~~~
But if anyone has not seen it, and loves this kind of a program, like I do... I hope you'll look in your tv listings, and see if you'll be getting it too, starting this Sunday. :-))))


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I saw my regular doc today. And he was very happy with all the results of testing, done by my specialist docs. Well, not necessarily happy that I'm Lactose Intolerant. But happy that I know for sure now. As I am happy, thus.
~~~~~~
But I told him, that I needed him to write another Rx for me... That of...
"Do not spend hours and hours on end, at computer"
~~~~~~
He said he'd be glad to! :-) But he forgot. ,-)
~~~~~~
But I don't think I really need an Rx for that. I think I'm smart enough to figure it out, on my own. Soooooooo... Why am I still on my computer? And have been, for hours and hours today? Guess I'd better get off line, hu? >,-))))
~~~~~~

Source of this pic of Judi Dench
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~