Thursday, March 06, 2008

"Playing" in my settings, again...


Obviously, I've been "playing" in my settings again. >,-) The never-ending quest!!! I think I'm done with this now. For the time being, anyway. Sorry if any of you were trying to read here, while I was zapping pics in and out, and changing templates... That must be something to see! Not a 'good something.' But a 'Something,' never the less.

~~~~~~~~

Thank you to all who took up my little idea of "Let's make up a story," in my last entry. Cute ideas all! Thank you!

Now I'll tell the little story, which my {at present} Header picture helped me conjure up ~ To me, "Snow White" is the younger of the two ladies. "Pink Petals" just seems like the older. "Snow White's" body language and eyes tell me that she'd done something naughty. She knows she's lovely and young and she may have used her wiles, to flirt with "Pink Petals" beau. Or he may have flirted with her, and she was willing. Whatever she did, she did something and she's not really repentant.

"Pink Petals" is probably furious, inside. But a lady didn't show such. At least, she chooses to not do so. But she isn't going to go on, as if she isn't aware of what "SW" has done. "PP" would like to nip-it-in-the-bud, whatever it was. So "PP" is earnestly trying to talk about the issue. Calmly and ladylike and all that. Even her upturned palm in her lap, shows that she wishes to do this, calmly and openly. And she wishes to come to a gentle agreement.

Note the body language of both... "Snow White" is leaning back and warily tipping her head, almost daring "Pink Petals" to continue. But our valiant "PP" sits upright and leans ever so slightly, toward naughty "SW" ~ determined to discuss this matter.

The real question is ~~ What happened next????? ,-)

{Books at Amazon.com}