
March has both St. Patrick's Day and Easter in it, this year. Lots of inspiration for home decorating. But I seem to be lagging behind. I'm not finding that I have many decorations in my stash, which I still like . Oh Oh! I'm getting rid of 'stuff'! Can't go out and get more! :-)

Anyway, if anyone else is lagging behind like me, Jennifer yet again, has a lovely 'Cottage of the Month' to share with us. Easter and Spring, in every nook and cranny and corner. :-) Plus, she has past Cottages of the Month, to peek into, for more inspiration. We won't all want to do all these things. But pretty pic gazing, never hurt. :-)
~~~~~~~~~~
I wish there wasn't so much chocolate attached to Easter decorations though. -sigh- I remember and loved the Fanny Farmer Cream Filled Chocolate Easter Eggs of years ago. E. did a search and found that Fanny Farmer was no longer in business, as itself. It's been sold. I should *tell myself* that they *won't be the same.* And thus not want to go find the stores which sell them now. Heh, heh,heh....
~~~~~~~~~~
Do you really think that would do any good? Do you really think I'd want one, any less? ,-)

It doesn't seem possible does it? Time to Spring Ahead! Time to turn our clocks ahead and begin Daylight Saving Time. I guess it's time to search back for the story of my Great Aunt Josie, and her take on Daylight Saving Time. ,-)
~~~~~~~~~~
But, but, but... How is this for an interesting take, on Day Light Saving Time???

Isn't that {above} the sweetest little stamp holder? Mmmmmm.... -sigh- Wouldn't that on one's desk, inspire lots of letter writing? No wonder they did so many, in the old days. And now, with the {great though it may be} advent of ready-to-peel-off-and-use stamps, we don't use such a sweet little item any more. Ready-to-peel-off-and-use stamps have to stay on the card they come on. Oh well, you could still have one on a desk, to inspire. Whether we use it or not...

The following has nothing to do with the pretty picture above. I want to say that, ahead of time. ,-)
~~~~~~~~~~
Today's project for not-on-the-Net-time was a clean out of the pantry. Everything out. Stuff thrown out. Got new plastic canisters to put staples in. E. painted the shelves. Then it has to be put back together. Eeeeek! But it will be wonderful when it's all done.
Source of Pics