
The picture in my Header... Which is right above, on this entry... I see a story there. Do you too?
First you get the impression of a lovely old drawing. And it most certainly is that! Then you zero in on the women. Unlike so many illustrations of that time, these women aren't just sort of bored looking. These women are not the typical Gibson Girl "I'm-so-beautiful-and-bored-with-everything" gal.
Something is going on there!
Look first at the one in white, who to me, looks the younger of the two. Mmmmm, look at how she is sitting, and thus, how she is holding her body. Look at her facial expression. Look at the inward and downward tilt of her chin. And at her eyes. Yes, look at her eyes! And even take into consideration, the colors of her dress... {white, with some black, at the bottom}. Are these some sort of a message by the illustrator, too?
Now we move to the lady on the left. The one in pink. Notice her face. Notice the way her body is positioned. The way she holds her hands. Hand position! I heard something last night, on body language and maybe you did too. ,-) And it comes into play here. But nope, I'm not gonna' tell you what I learned. ,-)
This is your little fun.
So, what little story would you make up, using what you see in this illustration? I have my own idea of a story, which I'll share. But not now. I don't want to influence anyone else's thinking or speculating, by telling my speculation, now. :-) So Dear Reader, what's going on in that picture? What tale does it suggest to you?
{Gotta' love this gal below, too!!!!!!!!!!!}
Illustrations~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tonight we plan on watching a new tv series. {Actually we never watch any tv series any more, so it would really be fun if we could find one, to follow} Having been long time fans of a now long-ago tv series, we just have to test this one out. They use the sort-of-same premise. Not the exact same, but sort of.
"Long ago" when a fan of the original, I Net-knew many other fans. I'd just gotten a personal computer and interaction with these other fans, was how I 'cut my teeth' on the Net. I learned much, from helpful pals. It was a fun time. Then I lost interest, and lost contact with them. Wish I still had some old email addys... Love to know if they are going to be watching tonight too. ,-) But, I've lost touch. Oh well... :-)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~