Sunday, March 02, 2008

Accomplishments! Joy!


Joy! I'm accomplishing things... While taking this semi-Net-break! It's amazing. ,-)
No, it's not amazing. Duhh me. What's amazing is, that I'm doing it.

We've been arranging furniture. And re-arranging it. Moving one piece, from here to there. And another piece, from there to here. {Thank you Pat, for the inspiration! I'm no where as talented as you are, at this. But I'm trying more. And that's an accomplishment.}

Plus, getting rid of more things which don't fit William Morris' guide... which goes something like ~ Have in your home, only that which is useful or that which you love and it brings you joy. Something like that. We all know the general meaning. Putting it in force, is the issue. And it feels so good when I keep doing some more!!! Of that getting rid of 'stuff.'

The sun shines brightly today!!! {Yes Vee, -grin- this *is blog-worthy,* because we won't see it again, until Saturday! -sigh-} So I'd better make sure I soak as much of it up as possible, today.

I hope you are accomplishing whatever you want to, today. Doing... Or resting... Or whatever. Makes no difference. As long as it's what you want to do. :-)

Pictures Source
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~