
All I need on that sweet sign above, is the addition of the words "Of The Universe." I don't stop at just any ol' "Queen." My title encompasses the whole Universe, Baby! >,-) So mine would read... "The Queen of The Universe is Resting"
^_^
And "The Queen of The Universe" would surely have a faux pink diamond, like above, made into a ring for her finger! Mmmmm, yessssss... :-) A silver setting, please.

Painting update ~~ The Powder Room has white wainscoting, on bottom of walls. And it is a very, very tiny room. I chose a vibrant Red, for the top of the walls. Mmmm, well it turned out to be a *wee-bit* toooooo vibrant. ,-) In fact, it actually was trying to give me a headache, last night. OK... I got the message! Tooooooooo bright, Mari-Nanci. Just too bright!
And believe me, the extended family was more than happy to point this out to me. Not my husband. He was not boisterous, like the others were. But he did agree with me, that we needed a second choice. :-)))

Plus, yesterday the painting was set back by a possible electrical problem, which had to be checked out. And the painters were going to return on Monday, to finish bathroom. But the head guy called and asked if he could send John back today, to finish it... in whatever color we decided.

So, John is back today. I assured him that we had not bugged the boss, to make him do this!!! After all, it's the weekend. But John assured me that it's fine with him. He tries to get as many hours in as he can, a week. He has a family and recently bought a house so... naturally, he likes the extra pay. :-)
I'm noticing that a *new wrinkle,* which is swirling around in 'Pretty Blog Land.' :-) Ladies have come across a site, which will notify them of friend's upcoming Birthdays. {Heavens, but Blogger is slow... Live Journal had this 'service' as part of its package, ages ago.} Anyway... the requests for my birth date are pouring in, fast and furious. So I thought the best way to address this, is in an entry.

I just don't care to have lots of people noticing my Birthday, any more. {After all, it is a pretty advanced age now, ya' know.} Soooooo, to all who ask me to enter my Birthday in that Site, please and thank you, No.
If I feel like mentioning the day, when it has arrived, I'll do so. And certainly, if anyone wants to leave me a Happy Birthday comment, that's lovely. But I'm not into having it being known, ahead of time. And this is just me! This does not have to be the way anyone else does it.
Just me... Just me... Just me....
Source
^_^
And "The Queen of The Universe" would surely have a faux pink diamond, like above, made into a ring for her finger! Mmmmm, yessssss... :-) A silver setting, please.
Painting update ~~ The Powder Room has white wainscoting, on bottom of walls. And it is a very, very tiny room. I chose a vibrant Red, for the top of the walls. Mmmm, well it turned out to be a *wee-bit* toooooo vibrant. ,-) In fact, it actually was trying to give me a headache, last night. OK... I got the message! Tooooooooo bright, Mari-Nanci. Just too bright!
And believe me, the extended family was more than happy to point this out to me. Not my husband. He was not boisterous, like the others were. But he did agree with me, that we needed a second choice. :-)))
Plus, yesterday the painting was set back by a possible electrical problem, which had to be checked out. And the painters were going to return on Monday, to finish bathroom. But the head guy called and asked if he could send John back today, to finish it... in whatever color we decided.

So, John is back today. I assured him that we had not bugged the boss, to make him do this!!! After all, it's the weekend. But John assured me that it's fine with him. He tries to get as many hours in as he can, a week. He has a family and recently bought a house so... naturally, he likes the extra pay. :-)
I'm noticing that a *new wrinkle,* which is swirling around in 'Pretty Blog Land.' :-) Ladies have come across a site, which will notify them of friend's upcoming Birthdays. {Heavens, but Blogger is slow... Live Journal had this 'service' as part of its package, ages ago.} Anyway... the requests for my birth date are pouring in, fast and furious. So I thought the best way to address this, is in an entry.
I just don't care to have lots of people noticing my Birthday, any more. {After all, it is a pretty advanced age now, ya' know.} Soooooo, to all who ask me to enter my Birthday in that Site, please and thank you, No.
If I feel like mentioning the day, when it has arrived, I'll do so. And certainly, if anyone wants to leave me a Happy Birthday comment, that's lovely. But I'm not into having it being known, ahead of time. And this is just me! This does not have to be the way anyone else does it.
Just me... Just me... Just me....
Source