I've been asked, where I find the pretty pictures I put in my blog. I give a click-able link to where I get my pictures, in my entries. See above, in smaller print, under the top picture? It says "Source for this picture, is Bella Pink." And those words are in a different color, than the rest of the words in my entry.
Photo SourceTo me, the 'different color' looks like a maroon-ish-red. But I never know what it looks like, on your computer screen. But anyway, it's a different color that all the rest of the entry.
SourceSo look for a word or words, in different color... Words which say something like... "Picture Source" or "Source" or etc. And click on those diff color word/words. And you'll be taken to the Net place, where I got the pics.
~~**~~
I feel it's OK to use them, if I give the source, because that way, I'm not trying to make believe that they are mine. Plus, some Net sites {in some techy way} make it so you can not 'grab' their pics. So, they don't want them to be grabbed, at all. And they take care of this.
SourceIf I get all the pics I use in one entry, from one Net place, I put the click-able link to it, at the bottom of my entry. I did that, in my last entry. But today, since I'm using pics from different Net places, I am putting the click-able source link, under each pic.
~~**~~
And naturally, anyone can tell my own photos, when I use them! They are not the high photographic quality of the ones I grab. Nor do I expect them to be. I'm am an amateur. They are professionals. Which is fine. I'm able to just have fun!!! :-)

