Friday, February 15, 2008

A couple of things, on Friday...


Thank you, thank you, thank you ~
For all your comments, in my blogs!

I know I've said it before. But I'm not the only one in "Pretty Blog Land" who does this. So there! ,-))))) It is very, very sweet and thoughtful of people, to leave comments. And we feel the need to say/post a Thank You, every once in awhile. Especially since it gets difficult to make return comments, as much as we'd like.

And I will stop there!

You can all relax!!! I am not going to launch into another 'Pity Party,' about how I want to visit/comment in all blogs. And how it gets impossible to do so. Honest! No 'Pity Party' and 'whine' today!!!
~~Wheeeeew, I can hear the group sigh of relief~~
>,-)

~~~~~~

And now, please put your dark glasses on. I'm showing the front room color and...
well, it is not pale. So I'm giving you a *fighting* chance to get those *shades* on!!!
~~~~~~
~~~~~~
~~~~~~
~~~~~~
~~~~~~
~~~~~~
~~~~~~
~~~~~~
~~~~~~
~~~~~~
OK! Do you have your *shades* on???
Do you?
Do you??
Do you???
Do you????
~~~~~~

Above, in natural light, with no electric lights on...


Above, with electric lights on...


Above, with electric lights on...
But the trim and ceiling are not as deep, as they appear in these photos.. In real life, they are very, very pale.

But those walls...

They Glow, Baby!!!
-giggles-

~~~~~~