Monday, January 14, 2008

Snowy Monday...

Victorian Trading Co.

Would you like to see how I spent part of my Monday morning???


Credits

I want to be able to make some of my photos, even softer than the lovely picture above. I need some sort of a Photo Shop thing. I've tried to install them before, without luck. Is anyone else on a Mac, and has downloaded such programs successfully? If so, would you please give me some tips? Please and thank you.
~*~*~*~
I go for a while, without wanting one of those softening things {PhotoShop or Picassa maybe?}. Then I see a lovely soft photo somewhere, and I get the urge again. -sigh- If I had one downloaded, then I'd have the option to use it, or not.
~*~*~*~
Plus, I think maybe one can add their name to their photos, with those programs, too. That's another thing I'd really like to know how to do. Does anyone know about doing this, with a Mac? Yes, I guess this snowy Monday entry should be titled... "Please Help" :-))))
~*~*~*~