Saturday, January 12, 2008

Come... Follow me, please...

Would you like a lovely place to visit?
~*~*~*~
Oh I know, we all have so many favorite places to visit, in Blog Land. But sometimes, we realize we have been cherishing a gem. And the thought comes... Why keep it to ourselves? Why not share it? Of course, like any true Net gem, many already know of it. But just maybe, you don't.
~*~*~*~
On this chance, I ask you to please visit Merisi.
~*~*~*~
Scroll down and down and down, getting lost in lovely views of her magnificent city. And as you will see, from the very beginning, she not only shows us gorgeous architecture... Oh no, not just that. But also, intimate views and lovely poetry and... Oh sigh...
Please. Just go visit.
Lovely... Lovely...
~*~*~*~
And, per usual, I'd love it if you would comment there, and say that Mari-Nanci pointed the way, to you. Please and thank you.~*~*~*~