Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Thank you!!!


Thank you to all, who gave me suggestions, on my last {"help"} entry. :-) I have so many new ideas now, and I hope to be able to try them out.

Just look at how soft this vintage picture is? Just lovely. I've been trying out different things, for a while. I feel the "pull" to try putting this photo, in my Header. LOL. I am *driven* when I get into one of these moods. ,-)))))

So, any minute now, my own photo of the "Frosted Rose" may disappear and the lovely lady may appear, in its stead. But... -sigh- Betcha' I still can't have it with my blog name 'behind' it. Somehow, Blogger just will not let me do that anymore. When I choose to have my blog name 'behind' the picture, Blogger squeezes my picture down into a teeny, tiny, long, silly looking picture. Yish.......
~*~*~*~*~
Update
Nope, the lady doesn't fit.
Oh well...
~*~*~*~*~