Above and below, my Mother-in-law's jewelry case, in which 'Grands' play~~~
Do you remember Jewel {or was it Jewels}? The lady who lived in an almost Tasha-Tudor-type way... In the country... With her large family... And who used to blog, showing lovely pictures of their family's peaceful existence? Some time ago, Jewel felt it necessary to take her blogging private. With which I fully agreed. I loved seeing her pictures of family. But also worried about such pictures of beautiful children, being out on the
World Wide Net.
I thought of her this morning. Wondering if anyone knows how she and they are doing, now-days? They were on the cusp of a move, when she took her blog private. I hope it proved to be a happy thing for them. And that she and they are still doing fine and living the same type of life, in their new home area. If anyone keeps in touch with Jewel, would you please tell her that Mari-Nanci was thinking of her, and asking for her? Please and thank you.~~~
We are still trying to zero in on the exact colors for paint, for the rooms to be done. When you have a *zillion* colors to choose from, on the extensive Color Wheel above, it's hard! ,-)
~~~
I really tried to go with a strong shade of Sage. But I came to the conclusion that I'd not be happy with it, in the long run. And after I said this, my husband agreed. He hadn't said so, because he didn't want to interfere with my long stated desire for Sage.
~~~
Soooo, now we seem to be back to our usual range of warm colors. Neither of us likes Blue. Nor do we want many Greens. I'm *too chicken* to go for deep Browns. And I don't want to go for Yellow. Sooo... We seem stuck in the warm range of various Reds, of different intensities. Oh well, we are the ones who have to live in the house. :-)
~~~
~~~
I really tried to go with a strong shade of Sage. But I came to the conclusion that I'd not be happy with it, in the long run. And after I said this, my husband agreed. He hadn't said so, because he didn't want to interfere with my long stated desire for Sage.
~~~
Soooo, now we seem to be back to our usual range of warm colors. Neither of us likes Blue. Nor do we want many Greens. I'm *too chicken* to go for deep Browns. And I don't want to go for Yellow. Sooo... We seem stuck in the warm range of various Reds, of different intensities. Oh well, we are the ones who have to live in the house. :-)
~~~
