From Boo Mama's Jan. 2 entry titled ~ "And as a result, all I can eat tomorrow is air." Easy Brownies made with Hershey's Symphony Bars with Almonds and Toffee!!! All you do is prepare your favorite brownie mix, pour half of it in the baking dish, top with Hershey's Symphony Bars with Almonds and Toffee, pour the other half of the brownie mixture on top of the candy bars, and bake according to package directions. Eeeeeeeeeek!!!
~*~*~*~*~*~
No! Not today! But we can put this away for Super Bowl Sunday or something. >,-)
I know. I know. That was very *bad* of me, to bring that decadent {and easy tooooo} dessert to your attention. I *should be* stuck all over, with those old fashioned hat pins, shown above. >,-)
~*~*~*~*~*~
And btw, aren't these photos, examples of beeeeeeeeeeeeutiful cards?!? The link to the Net source, is below, at the bottom of this entry. Yummmmmy photos all!!! What a source of inspiration for photos. Oh sure, they are way beyond me, at this time. But why not look at beautiful ideas? It can't hurt.
And speaking of beautiful photos, have you seen Corey's New Year's visit to Paris and Versailles? Oh if you have not, what a treat you have coming to you! Please zip right over and look at these entries. Corey is always wonderful, but in these, she seems to have outdone herself! :-)
~*~*~*~*~*~
Photos Source
~*~*~*~*~*~
No! Not today! But we can put this away for Super Bowl Sunday or something. >,-)
I know. I know. That was very *bad* of me, to bring that decadent {and easy tooooo} dessert to your attention. I *should be* stuck all over, with those old fashioned hat pins, shown above. >,-)~*~*~*~*~*~
And btw, aren't these photos, examples of beeeeeeeeeeeeutiful cards?!? The link to the Net source, is below, at the bottom of this entry. Yummmmmy photos all!!! What a source of inspiration for photos. Oh sure, they are way beyond me, at this time. But why not look at beautiful ideas? It can't hurt.
And speaking of beautiful photos, have you seen Corey's New Year's visit to Paris and Versailles? Oh if you have not, what a treat you have coming to you! Please zip right over and look at these entries. Corey is always wonderful, but in these, she seems to have outdone herself! :-) ~*~*~*~*~*~
Photos Source
