
Remember my yesterday entry? Where I showed the many tracks on the snow, because we had not had new snow cover in a while? Well last night, as if on cue, we got some snow cover. :-) So I thought I'd try for a follow-up picture. With the tracks covered. But when I downloaded them...

I thought I could see sparkles of sunlight, on the top of the snow. So I kept cropping and cropping, and ..... I think I did capture them. Those sparkles you see, when the sun is shining on very cold snow. Wow! I am so excited! I had to make another entry. And ask more experienced photographers than I am...
Ask if I am 'seeing things.' :-)
**~~~**~~~**
And of course, the poor little Garden Gnome is slightly under snow again. His trusty steed, his frog, is fully under! ,-)
**~~~**~~~**

{Disclaimer: The photo above was obviously not taken by me}
Last night we went out to eat at one of our favorite local restaurants... Pennell's. My husband picked their marvelous 'Lasagna.' I looked longingly at the 'Veal Marsala' but I do not eat veal. I was wishing they would make a 'Chicken Marsala.' When the waitress came, I told her and she said' "No problem, we can make 'Chicken Marsala' for you." And they did. And it was heavenly! It's been so long since I've been able to enjoy a Marsala sauce!! Silly me, I suppose I should have asked before, in other restaurants. But not all are friendly-type places. Like this one is. Anyway, I'm so happy I asked our sweet waitress!
We still have a gift certificate which our son and daughter in law gave us for Christmas. To a new and very busy restaurant. We found out how busy they are, when I tried to make reservations and the earliest was for 9:45pm. Eeek! I'd never make it that long. :-) We'll call in advance, next time. A couple of days in advance.
**~~~**~~~**
I'll close with the very first picture I ever took, with my new camera.
In doing so, I'm *stealing* an idea from Sheila of course. If you remember, she took a photo of her husband, who had given her the new camera... And posted it, as the first picture she took with it. When E gave me my new camera, I did the same. And I've never used it. Well, now I have. :-)
Btw, his mustache was just beginning, when I took this pic. It's much better now. :-)
**~~~**~~~**

I thought I could see sparkles of sunlight, on the top of the snow. So I kept cropping and cropping, and ..... I think I did capture them. Those sparkles you see, when the sun is shining on very cold snow. Wow! I am so excited! I had to make another entry. And ask more experienced photographers than I am...
Ask if I am 'seeing things.' :-)
**~~~**~~~**
And of course, the poor little Garden Gnome is slightly under snow again. His trusty steed, his frog, is fully under! ,-)**~~~**~~~**

{Disclaimer: The photo above was obviously not taken by me}
Last night we went out to eat at one of our favorite local restaurants... Pennell's. My husband picked their marvelous 'Lasagna.' I looked longingly at the 'Veal Marsala' but I do not eat veal. I was wishing they would make a 'Chicken Marsala.' When the waitress came, I told her and she said' "No problem, we can make 'Chicken Marsala' for you." And they did. And it was heavenly! It's been so long since I've been able to enjoy a Marsala sauce!! Silly me, I suppose I should have asked before, in other restaurants. But not all are friendly-type places. Like this one is. Anyway, I'm so happy I asked our sweet waitress!
We still have a gift certificate which our son and daughter in law gave us for Christmas. To a new and very busy restaurant. We found out how busy they are, when I tried to make reservations and the earliest was for 9:45pm. Eeek! I'd never make it that long. :-) We'll call in advance, next time. A couple of days in advance.
**~~~**~~~**
I'll close with the very first picture I ever took, with my new camera.
In doing so, I'm *stealing* an idea from Sheila of course. If you remember, she took a photo of her husband, who had given her the new camera... And posted it, as the first picture she took with it. When E gave me my new camera, I did the same. And I've never used it. Well, now I have. :-)Btw, his mustache was just beginning, when I took this pic. It's much better now. :-)
**~~~**~~~**