Saturday, January 26, 2008

Saturday morning...


I begin with a simple picture of my morning deaf. :-) Not great photographic 'art.'
But very warming. :-)



Remember "The Unbearable Lightness of Being" film? Well, I call this photo... 'The Unbearable Softness of Being.' ,-) And no, I'm not going to play another 'What is it?' ,-) It's the pink-ish reflection of afternoon sunlight, off a couple of the shiny little Valentine hearts, hanging in the window.
.And here are tracks in the snow. Lots of tracks because we haven't had new snow covering in a while. But it stays cold enough, that the old snow does not melt. And the tracks just keep multiplying.
.And here is the top part of the desk, which my husband is building for one of our Granddaughters. The older two already have theirs. And this little girl has been wondering when 'Pop' was going to build one for her??????? :-) And he has been working on it.

Much planning and many design decisions, come first. Then the process begins. It's coming along now. I'm taking pictures of it, as it progresses. This is one of them. Yes, of course, I'll show you the finished product, when complete.

And remember, he builds all his desks and sideboards, with a Secret Compartment. Like the old time wood workers did. :-)

When I got up this morning, well before dawn, the Moon was peeking through the clouds, in the Southern sky. Peeking and hiding... I tried to capture it, but as yet, I'm not doing well with Moon shots. I still have to read the instructions and find the 'correct way.'

And the Valentine style photo, again.

But before I close, will you please click on and read this?
Please and thank you.

And we are off to the *dreaded* grocery store. Wishing you a calm and joyful Saturday...

***~~~***