
I'm 'hooked' on taking pics of my morning decaf. Bear with me, please. It will pass. ,-)
~~~***~~~***~~~
I am sooooooooooo madddddd. I actually took better pics of the morning moon. And didn't put them right into iPhoto. And lost them. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr... When will I ever learn?!?
-pout- -sob- -moan-
~~~***~~~***~~~
Of an evening, I noticed the sun setting... A bright ball, thru the trees. Leaving the sky, a soft pink. I simply could not get the most purrrrrfect shot, as it was through a window, and no way to get it, from outside. But I got a few, of what I could see, from outside. Don't worry, I will not show all of them! ,-) Really, I will not!!!!~~~***~~~***~~~
Plus, please bear with me, as I'm trying to learn to do some zoom. Annnnnnnnnd... it is a slow learning process. To zoom, and to keep it crisp and clear, is still beyond my abilities. So, I just keep trying. Maybe I should put a standard Disclaimer Subject Line on these!
~~Warning: This Entry Contains More 'Trying' Photos~~
-grin-
~~~***~~~***~~~
Well, it's another Monday, Gals. Any particular plans 'on your plate,' for today ?
A couple of gals have seen the need to take a little blogging break of sorts. Good for them, to have recognized this need in themselves, and done it. Betcha' there are lots more of us, out here hu? Who know they need a blogging break. But don't have the guts to do it.
--waves hand in the air--
I know I could use one. I know. I know. But I just don't have the guts to do it, cold turkey. Anyone else want to *fess up* to being in my *weak* little group? ,-) Geee, maybe there should be an "Official Blogging Break Week," in 'Pretty Blog Land'! When it's OK for everyone to take a break. And also OK to not, of course. But maybe, if we *weak ones* knew we had lots of company in this, it wouldn't be so hard to do it. It seems to be human nature, to not want to buck the trend and all. Maybe.... An "Official Blog Break Week" is an idea whose time has come.
Or, maybe not!
^_^
~~~***~~~***~~~
17 days till Valentine's Day. If we don't have decorations out, and we want to put them out, we'd better 'get a move on.' :-) I actually have all I'm going to.
The usual sparkly Valentine wreath on the mirror.
The usual sparkly Valentine hanging, of little shiny red Valentines. The usual Valentine theme in my mirrored table tray. And that's about it. Valentine's Day itself isn't that much of a big deal here. I'd love a huge box of Chocolates. But to give me one, would mean the giver had taken out a big Insurance Policy on my life!!! :-( And that would take the *Joy* out of the gift!!! -grin-