First bits of snow on the Adirondack chairs, below!!!
First of the season!!!
.
Credits
Thank you so much for comments left in my entry on letter writing. I'm sure David thanks you too. And *be warned*! ,-) I'm keeping track of those who said they like snail-mail. I'm determined to begin again, and carry through this time. I just do chatty letters, though. Not enclosures. Maybe I'm to lazy to get stickers, and things, to enclose. Just letters, back and forth. :-)
Credits
.
I got carried away with shadows, from sunlight, the other day.... What's this above? (1)
And what's this, above? Scary looking, but it's not! :-) (2)
.
And what's this? (3)
~~~~~~~~
OK, here below are bigger versions of 1, 2, and 3... below.
(1) Sun through red water goblet, shining on doorway into den. Kitchen cabinets are on the right and door way is where the red shadow is.
(2) Curtain shadows, falling on refrigerator. Funny looking but not scary.
(3) Sun through my red water goblet... shadow falling on stove top.

And speaking of stove tops, I hope all who are going to celebrate Thanksgiving in a couple of days, have their plans set.

First of the season!!!.
CreditsThank you so much for comments left in my entry on letter writing. I'm sure David thanks you too. And *be warned*! ,-) I'm keeping track of those who said they like snail-mail. I'm determined to begin again, and carry through this time. I just do chatty letters, though. Not enclosures. Maybe I'm to lazy to get stickers, and things, to enclose. Just letters, back and forth. :-)
Credits.
I got carried away with shadows, from sunlight, the other day.... What's this above? (1)
And what's this, above? Scary looking, but it's not! :-) (2).
And what's this? (3)~~~~~~~~
OK, here below are bigger versions of 1, 2, and 3... below.
(1) Sun through red water goblet, shining on doorway into den. Kitchen cabinets are on the right and door way is where the red shadow is.
(2) Curtain shadows, falling on refrigerator. Funny looking but not scary.
(3) Sun through my red water goblet... shadow falling on stove top.
And speaking of stove tops, I hope all who are going to celebrate Thanksgiving in a couple of days, have their plans set.

