Sunday, November 18, 2007

A question...



David McMahon has posed a question in his blog. The question is: When did you last write or receive a real snail-mail letter (you know, in an addressed envelope)?


He asks that we please answer this question on our own blog, any time until next weekend. Please link to his blog (or to his post) so he can follow the progress of the discussion.




My answer to this question is, it's been way too long, since I last wrote or received a real snail-mail letter. :-( I love snail-mail. I used to do quite a lot of letter writing and receiving. Then I let it fall off. Again I began. And again, I let it fall off. -sigh-

Perhaps that would be a nice Christmas present to myself... To try to resume, yet again. That is, if I can find anyone who has not given up on me, in this department.


There, I tried to do this entry correctly, David! :-)