Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

"Home For Thanksgiving" 1945

I want to wish a Happy Thanksgiving, to all.


Thanksgiving is a lovely holiday. Gathering together... Delicious food... Remembering to count our blessings...

And no need to buy presents. :-)


One of the blessings I count, is the joy brought to me, by everyone I've met, since beginning these on line journals here at Blogger. It's been a wonderful experience and one which I hope continues for a long, long time. Thank you for all you write and picture and share, with me, in your own blogs. Thank you for your warm wishes and comfort and sharing of joys.

Thank you for all the comments which have been and will be left, in my comment sections. I am truly grateful for all and to all. And wish I could truly express to each of you, how happy you have made me and continue to make me, day after day after day.

As usual, I am saddened by 'Real Life' constraints, which keep me from leaving a few words in every one of your on line journals, every day. Can't. But will never get over wising I could read/comment in everyone's blog daily. I might as well give up on getting over this wish though. I never will get over it. All I can do is accept reality. And say these Group Thank You's now and then.

Many, many hugs to all my friends in "Blog Land"! :-)