
Above!!! One of my favorites!!! Eggplant Parmesan!!!
~~~
And below, is "the why" of why my husband's is sooo goooooood.

He peels and slices the eggplant. And makes a dip of beaten egg and milk and some grated Parmesan cheese. He soaks the slices in that mixture for a couple of minutes. Then turns them over individually in Italian bread crumbs , thus coating them. Has Olive Oil hot in a fry pan and carefully fries the slices of coated eggplant. Drains them on paper towels.
He layers them in a casserole with sauce and Parmesan cheese and a little bit of Mozzarella. And it makes more than enough for one meal for us. One serving was taken out for our daughter in law who couldn't have it last night, because they were doing something else. The rest is frozen for another night. And it will be even better, the second time!!!!!
I have to eat tomatoes, only sparingly. But I love to put off eating tomatoes, so I can have his Eggplant Parmesan. Yummmmmmmmmmm.....
This poster can be found here
He layers them in a casserole with sauce and Parmesan cheese and a little bit of Mozzarella. And it makes more than enough for one meal for us. One serving was taken out for our daughter in law who couldn't have it last night, because they were doing something else. The rest is frozen for another night. And it will be even better, the second time!!!!!
I have to eat tomatoes, only sparingly. But I love to put off eating tomatoes, so I can have his Eggplant Parmesan. Yummmmmmmmmmm.....
This poster can be found here