Saturday, November 10, 2007

November 11, 2007

The History of Veteran's Day

Our national holiday, which began to commemorate the end of World War I,
on the eleventh hour, of the eleventh month, of the eleventh day in 1918.

Last night I had one of those baddddddddd dreams. Our little red car was stolen from me. Only in the dream, it was my beloved red Firebird. Which I drove and loved for 13 years, when it {the very first Firebird to be put on the road} came out.
~~~
Badddd dreams usually tell me, that my body has some sort of message for me. And I'd better be quiet and try to 'hear' the message which my body is trying to tell me. Often, it's a message to slow down and regroup, so to speak. Or it means that I'm still too scattered in my plans/activities/wishes/etc. Sooooo, I guess "listen," is exactly what I should do.
~~~
I hope it doesn't take too long, for my body's message to me, to come through. I'm sure that the sooner I take time for contemplation, the sooner it will by 'heard.' Lots of noise and activity, don't make for mind work. Please and thank you ~~ wish me luck with this project.
~~~
I really feel that our body knows what's best for us. Everything which keeps our body running, is inside us and marvelously chugging along, 24/7. Why wouldn't it know what needs to be changed, increased, decreased, tweaked, etc.? When my body seems to be tapping me on the shoulder and saying; "Please listen" I really like to, ... listen.