Monday, November 05, 2007

Monday "this-'n-that"


How serene the lady in the illustration above looks, hu? Don't we wish we could always look like that? ~~ Well, yes and no. I don't think I'd want to be quite that calm and contained, all the time. ,-) But, how about 86% of the time... ~~ Wonder if she indulged in 'goodies,'
like the picture below...


Somehow, I bet she didn't do so, very often. That may be part of the reason for her sort of smug look! -gigggles- She's "kept her figure" and I have not! ,-)

Would Autumn's brilliant colors {above}, make her gasp a little?


Would a late afternoon sun's spotlight on remaining golden leaves, make her stop in her tracks and just gaze, in open-mouthed attention? I hope so. It did that, to me!!!


Another beautiful late Autumn day. Sunlight and not tooooo coool. Must walk today. Did a good walk {along with picture taking} on Saturday. It was really windy and cool then. If I could do it then, I certainly can today. :-) ~~~ I hope your Monday is proceeding well. Hope you do something good-for-you today. Hope you make some little accomplishment in your 'I-Want-To-Do' List. Me too, I hope for the same!!! ~~~ My yearly check up this morning went well so I'm feeling good. Now to keep doing some good stuff, for and by me! :-)

Happy early November day!!!