
Yes, I played around with my blog a tiny bit, this morning. Not a whole lot. But I did grab myself a pretty big Header Picture! :-) And a different Template and some different colors, here and there. I've been wanting to make a small change here. It's really been over-due. I finally got to work on it.

Look {above} at the beautiful Rescued Grayhound. Every time I'm walking and see one, I have to talk to it and the owner. Which I did, but she didn't want to say 'Good Bye.' :-) So I asked to take her picture. She sat and was being soooooooooo gooooooood, for her owner. Isn't she sweet?
I just love them, especially since that are 'rescued.' We can never have a dog, because our daughter is allergic to them. But if we ever could, I'd want one of these. Love 'em.

Did you remember to 'Fall Back'? Set your clocks back one hour, before going to bed? We did. Son and family next door, didn't. -giggles- 10 of 8AM he called. Asking his father to come out and hop in the car, to go to church with them. I began giggling. And told him! Didn't set your clocks back hu? -chuckle- So they decided to go downtown and have breakfast first. :-) And will come back and pick 'Pop' up.

I'm glad it's a sunny though cool day. This afternoon is the wake, for a classmate of mine. Never something one wants to go to. But... She and I graduated from High School in the same class, "back at the beginning of time." Her daughter and my daughter graduated from High School in the same class. So my daughter and I will be going together.
It will be part of my day, but I don't want to end this entry, on a sad note. Soooo.... I'll end with my first try at a photo of reflections, in a store window.

I love seeing others post these. I love the reflection effect! But I've never tried it before. It's kind of "double" or something, but I still like it. :-)
If you would be so kind, will you go take a look at it, in my Daily City Photo blog? Please and thank you.