Tuesday, November 06, 2007

"Crock Pot Envy" ,-)


"Crock Pot Envy"
^_^
We used two gift certificates {from last Christmas!!!} and got this beauty today. Isn't she pretty? 6.5 QT. Ceramic Insert. Glass lid with stainless steel handle. Stainless steel handles. Stainless steel exterior. Programmable timer. 'All-Clad'


Sandra.... Isn't she beautiful?!? We've had a rather little crock pot for years and years and years. Husband-Chef has been wanting one of these for a long time. So whyyyyy have we waited so long to use gift certificates and go get one? -sigh- Yeah. Why???? I guess we both have to "beg the 5th Amendment." ,-)



And now, for "confessions of the Nana, who reads teen Vampire books"!! ,-)

Yup, I got the first one Twilight


out of the library, my 15 year old Grand saw it and asked how I liked it... Then I got 'New Moon',


and she said something about that one. Now that I stayed up till 3:30AM this morning, to nearly finish it, I understand what she said about it. ~~~ Now I have to get my hands on


And my Granddaughter said that the author Stephenie Meyer, is writing another. This time, from the point of view of the Vampire. Wheeeeeeeeeee...

Anyone wanting to say I'm in my 2nd childhood, go right ahead! -giggles-


I hope you voted in your home town's local elections today.
If not, I bet the polls are open till 9PM.
We can't complain, if we don't vote.
Plus, how can we not vote, when we remember all the blood and sweat expended, down through the years, to give us this right. And to keep on giving us, this right.