Monday, June 11, 2007

View From My Bedroom Window



A lot of you know of Kelli's "Show and Tell Friday" theme day. I'm so silly that I've yet to remember to join in on Fridays! -sigh-
So I thought I'd suggest some sort of a theme. I can't forget it, since I just made it! :-)

Not Kelli's idea nor even my own idea. I found this 'theme day' idea, in one of those Daily Photo blogs. I saw it in Eric's 'DailyParisPhoto' blog. He tells of a 'City Daily Photo' blogger theme of "A view from my bedroom," in this entry. Where you can see the view from his Paris bedroom {or actually from the next room over, 'cause he likes the more interesting light reflection, which can be seen there.}



Mmmm, I just clicked on one of these theme photos, from another city... The one I looked at, showed the view from a hotel room in the city. :-( And another blogger, put up the scene from a friend's house, where he stayed recently! :-( Well, I must say! I'm kind-of disappointed in some of these fancy-dancy bloggers. They can't even stick to a simple theme! :-(
And to think I used to be intimidated by many of them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

But, back to the matter at hand.
With much fanfare and drums beating and symbols clashing...
No, not really! ,-)
And please remember, these are taken through window screens...
I give you views from our bedroom windows. A whole 2 of them!!! :-)))
Just a hedge of trees, to the East.



The other window... We live on a corner, so the South facing back view from our house, shows out and across the next house on the other street, and down that street, and...... If you've seen my photos of the Carriage House restoration process... It is down the street. Although quite hidden by all the foliage in bloom, now that it's Summer.


So, would you like to take a picture from your bedroom window?
And put it in an entry in your blog? And call it
"View From My Bedroom Window"?

^_^