
I have my daughter's permission to send this, far and wide. And since I'm so proud of her, and I think she looks so cute, I'm doing so....
Click on the link below. And when you get there, click on the
"October Buddy Check Reminder" link, in the box.
And remember, they show a short commercial, before the news piece comes up.
Please click here...
Click on the link below. And when you get there, click on the
"October Buddy Check Reminder" link, in the box.
And remember, they show a short commercial, before the news piece comes up.
Please click here...
UPDATE on LINK~~
The link above, no longer takes you to the interview, as directly. It still takes you to the news site. But once there, you have to look for 'Category,' at the top of the 'choice box'. Click on 'Category' and select 'buddycheck23 videos,' and click on that category. There, click on 'October Buddy Check Reminder.' That will bring up the interview with Lisa.
I know this is a lot of clicking and I really don't expect people, who just stop by here now, to do it. But I wanted to let you know that I realize, that yesterday's link, doesn't go as directly there, today.
The most important thing is, don't forget your yearly mamogram. :-)
