Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Again, and again, and again...

I'm doing it, again. Going in cycles, again. But this time, I'm not so upset. All of Nature goes in cycles. Night follows day. The moon waxes and wanes. The seasons follow, one upon another. There is sowing, reaping and resting. Only to begin sowing again. Why chastise myself, for following the usual Natural route of cycles?

But I would like to become more aware of which part of the wheel I am on, as the wheel is turning. And not tend to find myself in the 'overextended' part, without seeing it rolling toward me.

I see many pretty stars, twinkling on my horizon. By "stars" I mean.... New interests. New things to investigate. New things to try. Wonderful! I never want to lose this! But along with seeing them, I try to involve myself in each and every one. And thus, find myself running, running, running to keep up, with all. Which is followed by my running out of
time, and having to cut back. Which is not a fun part of the whole process. In fact, it's a very depressing part of the cycle. And...

I do this, over and over and over...

But...

I finally accept that this is my Cycle.

All I'd like to do is ~~ notice when I'm approaching the 'burn out' part of the wheel. Slow down, before I reach 'burn out.' So as not have to 'crash' into major cutting back.

Now... this seems to be something I could aim for.