Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Have I got a blog for you!!!!!!!!


Yes, have I got a blog for you!!!
I come across lots of blogs, which I'd like to point others to. I try to not do this, too often. Like anything else, too much of a good thing, dilutes the message. But Boy do I have a blog for you today!!!

Maybe a lot of you aren't familiar with this kind of a 'Gal's Blog.' :-) Yes, of course it's a Gal's Blog! But not a Gal who'll be showing us, many seasonal decorations. And certainly she won't be posting recipes or showing us her art work. But WoW what she will be showing us and sharing with us!

I know 'cause I've been reading this kind of a blog for years. They open my mind and take me to places I'll never see. Not places with plush surroundings and swimming pools and room service though. Nope. Not. But even with all these 'nots,' they are the most rewarding blog reading, I have ever done.

Please may I introduce you to Addie. An amazing young woman... Beautiful, talented, married only 4 months to a gorgeous guy, and.....

I hope you'll come along, and follow her story.

Here is her blog link.

My Life A To Z

"I'm just a chick who's madly in love with her husband Greg and who also happens to love her Country. This is my second tour of duty in Iraq and this is our story."