
-sigh- Sorry but I am 'down.' I just can't get into the "Pretty Blog Land" mode.
The mode of being bright and cheery, and posting pretty pictures, and sounding up-beat.
Certain things are weighing heavily on my mind, and I can't just dismiss them.

No, not at-home-and-personal things.
A little removed from home, although Washington DC is not all that awful far away. Where things like this, are being planned. And will take place.

Many don't want to think about such things. That's their choice.
But I can't forget the defamation of many Mothers' son's/daughter's names, going to be done, without their consent.
I can't.
And that is why I am not in 'Pretty Blog Land' mode, at the moment.

The mode of being bright and cheery, and posting pretty pictures, and sounding up-beat.
Certain things are weighing heavily on my mind, and I can't just dismiss them.

No, not at-home-and-personal things.
A little removed from home, although Washington DC is not all that awful far away. Where things like this, are being planned. And will take place.

Many don't want to think about such things. That's their choice.
But I can't forget the defamation of many Mothers' son's/daughter's names, going to be done, without their consent.
I can't.
And that is why I am not in 'Pretty Blog Land' mode, at the moment.
