Friday, July 06, 2007

Let's go to the movies, with Mari-Nanci...




This problem of Some Can't Comment here, has me feeling like I'm a detective...
Like "Little Dick" on his "First Case."


But the less I can solve this case,
I'm feeling like I'm in "The Perils Of Pauline." :-((((

But I think my best course is to calm down, about this. As some sweet ladies have suggested. Maybe take a cue from the pose of the actress in the above
"D. W. Griffith's Abraham Lincoln" and chilllllllllllllll. :-)

Or even better..... Take a cue from "Mae West"!
Now she's a gal who never let anything get her down for long!!! ,-)

Sooooo, that's just what I'm gonna' do! Stop fretting, over something out of my control. I've been advised that I'm not the only one with this problem. And that screaming about it, hasn't worked. Sooooo, though I'm sorry that it continues, I just have to let go of worry and go "Singin' In The Rain," for a while. Singin' in the large thunder storms is actually what I'm doing today, around my neck of the woods.

Fulcrum Gallery