Old Rose ~~ 'Jacob's Coat Of Many Colors'
Yesterday... a bud
Today... in bloom.

A Mother Bird has a nest in the Red Maple Bush, which is at the back of the garden {out front}. Sometimes she gets very agitated, when E. is gardening out there. But he knows she has a nest and is careful to not disturb her, if at all possible. One day, he quietly saw her nest. I've very quietly tried to, also. But to no avail.
Until.......
Yesterday... a bud
Today... in bloom.
A Mother Bird has a nest in the Red Maple Bush, which is at the back of the garden {out front}. Sometimes she gets very agitated, when E. is gardening out there. But he knows she has a nest and is careful to not disturb her, if at all possible. One day, he quietly saw her nest. I've very quietly tried to, also. But to no avail.
Until.......

Today... I was out by the front garden, trying to take a picture of the 'Jacob's Coat' Old Rose.
After doing that, I crept around the bush, being quiet as a mouse. And finally... I saw her. She was sitting very still, on her nest. So I simply raised my camera and took 2 pics.

After doing that, I crept around the bush, being quiet as a mouse. And finally... I saw her. She was sitting very still, on her nest. So I simply raised my camera and took 2 pics.

Kept cropping it.....
Trying to show her, "up close and personal." Although I was nowhere near her.With the foliage, it's difficult to see her nest. But of course, she's sitting in/on it. :-)
Nancy Steinbock Posters