Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Correction! And Thank You


Concerning my last {Blogging Angst} entry ... I need to set something straight. I never seem to know the correct Net/Blogging terminology, to use. So I left a wrong impression.
~sigh~


When I said I have 120 subscriptions in my Google Reader ~ I meant that I am subscribed to that many blogs.
I want to keep up with 120 blogs, via Google Reader.
I have no idea how to know how many people are subscribed to my blogs.


I really must learn to use the correct terminology, when I post!


I really hope that this will be the last of these 'Blogging Angst' postings. And I'm sure, you hope so too! Who wants to come and read a moan and a wail and a whine? No one!


Thank you, thank you, thank you, for all the common sense suggestions!!!
I will take them to heart, this time!


But I think my *whineeee* entry did do good, for more than just me. From comments, I see that I'm not the only one who struggles with this issue. Happily, we who keep on struggling with it, have the wise words of many, to guide us now. If only we can internalize them! That's my problem. I 'seeeee' the wisdom, for a while. Then I gradually let that wisdom fade from my mind. And I go back to concern/worry/etc.

But not this time! I will keep the wise words, in my heart and in my mind. And resume the happiness I find, in what I call "My Pretty Blog Land."



Nothing has changed, to make me need it less. In fact, I need it even more now, than when I carved it out. And I resolve not to lose the fun, enjoyment, comfort, happiness, etc., which I find in
"My Pretty Blog Land"!!!!!!!!

Nancy Stein Posters