No. Not a deep peek.
Not like the picture 'The End Of The Porch,' above.
Just of a sconce.
Just 3 views of a sconce on a wall,
next door. :-)
.
I was just visiting with Mrs. L, and seeing pictures of some of her pretty aprons. Which she hung from knobs, on a piece of furniture in her kitchen and behind a kitchen door, to take photos of them.
The aprons are sweet, in themselves. And it also struck me, how nice to see a peek into her kitchen, too. Because we do see a couple of peeks. And peeks inside a home, are fun to view.
And I remembered these pictures of a sconce, next door. I don't have such here, and I love the look of them. So, I thought I'd share them, today.
.
Not like the picture 'The End Of The Porch,' above.
Just of a sconce.
Just 3 views of a sconce on a wall,
next door. :-)
.
I was just visiting with Mrs. L, and seeing pictures of some of her pretty aprons. Which she hung from knobs, on a piece of furniture in her kitchen and behind a kitchen door, to take photos of them.
The aprons are sweet, in themselves. And it also struck me, how nice to see a peek into her kitchen, too. Because we do see a couple of peeks. And peeks inside a home, are fun to view.
And I remembered these pictures of a sconce, next door. I don't have such here, and I love the look of them. So, I thought I'd share them, today.
.




