Brrrrrrr.... Or however one says they're reacting to dampness.
.
.
.
.
But the skies finally mostly cleared. Or I should say, the rain stopped. It's still cloudy and I fear I'll not be able to see the Full Moon tonight. -pout-
The Full Pink Moon, as one of my sweet lady friends who comment, was kind enough to tell me. I have lists of Native American Indian names for Full Moons. But I'd never seen the April one called the Full Pink Moon.
I love it!!!!!!!!!!!
.
.

.

.
.But the skies finally mostly cleared. Or I should say, the rain stopped. It's still cloudy and I fear I'll not be able to see the Full Moon tonight. -pout-
The Full Pink Moon, as one of my sweet lady friends who comment, was kind enough to tell me. I have lists of Native American Indian names for Full Moons. But I'd never seen the April one called the Full Pink Moon.
I love it!!!!!!!!!!!
.

