Wednesday, April 04, 2007

On a rainy day....

Yes, it's a rainy day, again. And not too warm either. But not as cold as it will be. Or as some of you other readers are being, even today. Brrrrr.... But none of these cold snaps can last that much longer. Really! Now can they?????

Everyone sing out together; "No they can not!!!!" :-))))

But what better thing to do, on a damp day, than to pass on a simply decadent, delicious looking recipe idea for Easter Morning?!? Just look at this! Doesn't this make your taste buds wake up? And yes, some of us, may have a spike in our Blood Sugar level,
just looking at it! Eeeeeek! :-)

But, I am weak. I just must pass it on to you.
.
It's called 'Caramel Apple French Toast' and I got it, in my latest edition of the Mary Engelbreit Newsletter. Specifically at this link.
.

Oooops. Sorry. That link doesn't work, unless one is subscribed to this
free on line Newsletter. 'Ideas From Mary'
.

This is so yummy looking, that it might almost make me forget that I can't have those traditional Easter Chocolate Covered Creme Eggs. Might... Almost.... Might.... ,-)

Welllll, OK. It won't really make me forget them but.... It could go a long way to make me feel *less deprived.* :-)
.
Mary Engelbreit site