Again, comes the Full Moon. April 2 to be precise. Ahhh yes. So do I just relax and love the Lady Moon? Or do I "batten down the hatches" and hide under my covers? :-)I've read that Emergency Room records and Police records bear out that there are more unpleasant things happening, around the time of the Full Moon. If so, why? Is it a massive worry, brought on by people saying they fear the Full Moon effect? And does this worry, induce people to kind of give up and not watch out for doing silly things? Seems that a certain amount of so-called-accidents can be traced back to poor judgement. Is such poor judgment, brought on by an "Oh well, I'm *doomed* anyway" attitude?
.
Then there's the thought that the moon does effect the tides and we have lots of saline solution in us, so it could effect us too. Mmmm, this is a double edged sword for me. Yes, I can see effects. No, I don't like to think that I am 'at the mercy of' such effects.
But!
Could I be inadvertently affected? If I just 'potter along,' without thought of possible Full Moon effects....? Could some 'pull' on my saline solution, make me lose my temper, or take unnecessary chances or etc.?

Then there's the thought that the moon does effect the tides and we have lots of saline solution in us, so it could effect us too. Mmmm, this is a double edged sword for me. Yes, I can see effects. No, I don't like to think that I am 'at the mercy of' such effects.But!
Could I be inadvertently affected? If I just 'potter along,' without thought of possible Full Moon effects....? Could some 'pull' on my saline solution, make me lose my temper, or take unnecessary chances or etc.?

I've had times when the Full Moon was just a joy to behold. No seeming bad effects. Just the beauty of it, in the night sky. At such times, I think it silly to have any of those 'fear the Full Moon' thoughts. Sillllllllllllly!
And then.......
I've had times when the days/nights around the Full Moon, felt like I and people I know, were in a shooting gallery. This hits and that hits and this hits and that hits and it gets very spooky. It takes a while for this fear to wear off. I'm very, very aware of the Full Moon coming, after a run of those events. :-(
Wondering how many, have any interest in the Full Moon? That of loving to view it? Or worry about seeming effects? Or just don't even think about it? Unless they happen to see the beauty...
And then.......
I've had times when the days/nights around the Full Moon, felt like I and people I know, were in a shooting gallery. This hits and that hits and this hits and that hits and it gets very spooky. It takes a while for this fear to wear off. I'm very, very aware of the Full Moon coming, after a run of those events. :-(
Wondering how many, have any interest in the Full Moon? That of loving to view it? Or worry about seeming effects? Or just don't even think about it? Unless they happen to see the beauty...
