
The grass is getting green again. And not just "on the other side of the street." It's an almost flamboyant green, right in my own yard. :-)

It almost seems to happen over night, when it does happen. Or maybe it's just that I wasn't really noticing... And then, I notice!
.
And leaf buds can be really seen now. Almost too quickly. Yes, I love to have the lushness of Summer growth. But right now, I still like the extra views, of non-leaf seasons. Getting used to be able to see farther, can have it's drawbacks, when a varied colored green begins to again, almost close me in.
Oh yes, I'll love it when it fills out. I won't {much} miss my farther viewing. In fact, typically, I'll mostly forget what I no longer can see, due to foliage. And just enjoy the beauty of the foliage! And the lovely sheltering feeling, it gives. Like I'm wrapped in a soft, fluttering blanket of Nature's growth.
.

Except for the vines, which really seem bent on twining around and covering everything in their path. -sigh- If I lived out in the woods, I suppose I'd be more able to just let all of Nature have her way. But really, I don't live out in the woods and I reserve the right to manage some of my surroundings.
Manage... Only for the time being... I do know and admit that fact. I don't own this land on which I dwell. I am caretaker of it, for a finite number of years. When we are no longer here, Nature could very well take it all back. Since this is prime real estate, I doubt this will happen. In fact, the next caretakers of this particular plot of land, may well be less inclined to let Nature have her way, than we are.
And more's the pity.
But of course, we'll not be watching. :-) Nor have to worry about it.

Having made the sweet friendship of others, around the world, in this wonderful Net experience, I have a broader view of the Seasons now. I'm always aware that my Spring, is their Autumn. And my Summer, is their Winter. Oh I always 'knew' this in theory. But now, having met more and more people living in the Southern Hemisphere, I know it more than as theory. I internalize it, as fact.
I chat with lovely people, who are daily living in the Southern Hemisphere now. Not just on occasion and not just one or two. It's kind of amazing, how Net-knowing people around the world, can bring the old Geography Lessons to life. And in the nicest of ways. :-)

There was some sun, when first I got up. But now, the sun is being hidden behind gray clouds. Seems as if we'll be seeing some April Showers today. Which is fine. Which is fine. Showers are just as much a part of the turning Season, as are greening grass and budding leaves.
.
Same with life.... Life's Sunshine alternates with Life's Gray Skies. -sigh- A lot harder lesson to learn, than when it pertains to seasonal weather changes though. We can more easily "get our heads around" seasonal changes. They don't seem so sort-of-personal. Everyone else in our area, is experiencing
the same weather pattern today.
But not everyone else, in our area, is experiencing our particular Sunshine. Nor our particular Gray Clouds. It's up to us, to weather our personal Seasonal Changes, rather alone. If we're lucky, we have family and friends to help see us through the Gray which comes along.
But in the end, we all live in our own minds. We all have to deal with both Sunshine and Grayness {Smiles and Sighs} in our own way and at our own pace. And with our own form of solace.
I wish all reading here, to be having a day of bright Sunshine! But if you are having a day with some Grayness on your particular horizon, or on the horizon of someone who is close to you... May you/they quickly learn the best way for you/them, to live peacefully in your/their own mind, with its reality.

Mmmm... that sounds much to like ending on a Sigh. Don't want to do that. I must find a precious picture, to put at the end of this entry. OK, there. I have my work cut out for me. Find a very precious picture! That sounds like a Smile!
A Frolic even. :-)
I think I found a precious one, to close with!


It almost seems to happen over night, when it does happen. Or maybe it's just that I wasn't really noticing... And then, I notice!
.

And leaf buds can be really seen now. Almost too quickly. Yes, I love to have the lushness of Summer growth. But right now, I still like the extra views, of non-leaf seasons. Getting used to be able to see farther, can have it's drawbacks, when a varied colored green begins to again, almost close me in.
Oh yes, I'll love it when it fills out. I won't {much} miss my farther viewing. In fact, typically, I'll mostly forget what I no longer can see, due to foliage. And just enjoy the beauty of the foliage! And the lovely sheltering feeling, it gives. Like I'm wrapped in a soft, fluttering blanket of Nature's growth.
.

Except for the vines, which really seem bent on twining around and covering everything in their path. -sigh- If I lived out in the woods, I suppose I'd be more able to just let all of Nature have her way. But really, I don't live out in the woods and I reserve the right to manage some of my surroundings.
Manage... Only for the time being... I do know and admit that fact. I don't own this land on which I dwell. I am caretaker of it, for a finite number of years. When we are no longer here, Nature could very well take it all back. Since this is prime real estate, I doubt this will happen. In fact, the next caretakers of this particular plot of land, may well be less inclined to let Nature have her way, than we are.
And more's the pity.
But of course, we'll not be watching. :-) Nor have to worry about it.

Having made the sweet friendship of others, around the world, in this wonderful Net experience, I have a broader view of the Seasons now. I'm always aware that my Spring, is their Autumn. And my Summer, is their Winter. Oh I always 'knew' this in theory. But now, having met more and more people living in the Southern Hemisphere, I know it more than as theory. I internalize it, as fact.
I chat with lovely people, who are daily living in the Southern Hemisphere now. Not just on occasion and not just one or two. It's kind of amazing, how Net-knowing people around the world, can bring the old Geography Lessons to life. And in the nicest of ways. :-)

There was some sun, when first I got up. But now, the sun is being hidden behind gray clouds. Seems as if we'll be seeing some April Showers today. Which is fine. Which is fine. Showers are just as much a part of the turning Season, as are greening grass and budding leaves.
.

Same with life.... Life's Sunshine alternates with Life's Gray Skies. -sigh- A lot harder lesson to learn, than when it pertains to seasonal weather changes though. We can more easily "get our heads around" seasonal changes. They don't seem so sort-of-personal. Everyone else in our area, is experiencing
the same weather pattern today.
But not everyone else, in our area, is experiencing our particular Sunshine. Nor our particular Gray Clouds. It's up to us, to weather our personal Seasonal Changes, rather alone. If we're lucky, we have family and friends to help see us through the Gray which comes along.
But in the end, we all live in our own minds. We all have to deal with both Sunshine and Grayness {Smiles and Sighs} in our own way and at our own pace. And with our own form of solace.
I wish all reading here, to be having a day of bright Sunshine! But if you are having a day with some Grayness on your particular horizon, or on the horizon of someone who is close to you... May you/they quickly learn the best way for you/them, to live peacefully in your/their own mind, with its reality.

Mmmm... that sounds much to like ending on a Sigh. Don't want to do that. I must find a precious picture, to put at the end of this entry. OK, there. I have my work cut out for me. Find a very precious picture! That sounds like a Smile!
A Frolic even. :-)
I think I found a precious one, to close with!
