
Yes, I'm searching for the "Mysterious Linda."
Who commented the following, in my "Washing Day" entry...
.
"How fun to have found you here and oh my, the memories stirred. When I was growing up we lived in a house with an alley!!!! and a garage with doors at both ends!! We could only drive our car out the back. And the garbage was behind the house instead of in front of the house, like it is nowadays. I never had a clothesline outside, but I'd sure like one... hmmm soemthing to think about."
.
When I click on your name Linda, I get taken only to a page which says your Profile is not available. Soooo... I can't know your blog name. Or go to it. -sigh-
.
Since you said... that it is fun to have found me... I'm sure you aren't a Linda, whose blog I already read.

Help!!!! Please let me know your blog name.
.
Or maybe someone else knows this particular Linda.
and can point me to her blog.
I'm on a quest here. And I do like a quest. :-)
But I'd more like to find Linda's blog.

Who commented the following, in my "Washing Day" entry...
.
"How fun to have found you here and oh my, the memories stirred. When I was growing up we lived in a house with an alley!!!! and a garage with doors at both ends!! We could only drive our car out the back. And the garbage was behind the house instead of in front of the house, like it is nowadays. I never had a clothesline outside, but I'd sure like one... hmmm soemthing to think about."
.
When I click on your name Linda, I get taken only to a page which says your Profile is not available. Soooo... I can't know your blog name. Or go to it. -sigh-
.
Since you said... that it is fun to have found me... I'm sure you aren't a Linda, whose blog I already read.

Help!!!! Please let me know your blog name.
.
Or maybe someone else knows this particular Linda.
and can point me to her blog.
I'm on a quest here. And I do like a quest. :-)
But I'd more like to find Linda's blog.
