Saturday, March 31, 2007

Dipping toe in, again...



I'm dipping my toe back into Net Journaling. {fancy name for blogging} Just a toe... I'm still not relaxed, with Real Life. But I'm tired of not being here. -pout-

First, thank you to all who were so kind to me, when I had to leave for a bit. To those who commented here and wrote backchannel... Thank you all.

And a very big thank you to Sheila, who pointed me to the new 'button' you see at the top of my Sideboard.... Blogging Without Obligation. It better says, what I tried to say, when I began. With my 'Comments Here' and my 'Welcome' in the Sideboard. I tried to preclude my becoming O/C over this Net Journaling experience.

Tried. But did not succeed. -sigh-

I have 60-70 pretty Net Journals, in my Favorite Places, which I tried to keep up with. And I tried to comment in all, who commented in mine. And I simply *had* to keep chattering on, in so many Net Journals. It became a "job."

Silly me. Silly me. Silly me.

I'm lucky enough to not have job or small children duties, at this time of my life. And so, what do I do? I go make a big 'job' out of a fun thing. Duhh me.

OK, so here I am again. Dipping a toe back in. Determined to not let O/C take over again. Determined to live my Net Journaling life, as it fits for me. And I really have to do this. My Real Life is still full and somewhat daunting. I only have just so much "of me", to go round, as it were. So, this time, I have to do it right.

I love everyone I've met... in "My Pretty Blog Land." And knew, before finding "My Pretty Blog Land." But I just can't be as active with my commenting and chattering and returning comments, any more. I hope you all will understand.

And..... maybe.... if you too are feeling a little over whelmed by your Net Journaling, maybe you'll gain strength from some of the words of the nice gal who posted
Blogging Without Obligation. And who was nice enough to give permission to all of us, to use her 'button' on our own Net Journaling place.

And now...
From the sublime...



To the ridiculous... Well, to the pretty funny, anyway. ,-)

"Spring Tonic"

~~~~~~~~~~



All Posters.com