
Did you know that there is a recipe for
Home Made Cadbury Easter Eggs?!?
No??
Neither did I!!
Until I just found one on Vintage Heart's blog.
Oh my! Oh my! Oh my!

See, I've always loved Cadbury Easter Eggs. Loved them!
But, for some time, I've not been able to eat Chocolate.
{Yes Ladies, this is true. Sad and *horrrrrible* as it may sound.
And you can all please -sigh- for me. It's a *sadddddd* *sadddd* thing, this life without Chocolate. -sigh- -pout- -sigh- -gasp- -sigh-} :-)
But back to my story.

With this recipe, I can make the inside, which I still can have {well some, I can still have some}. And not have to chip-chop off the *dreaded* outside of Chocolate coating. I can just not make any Chocolate coating, for mine at least.
Happy! I am happy! Thank you Dear Kimberly Alexandra,
at Vintage Heart.



Home Made Cadbury Easter Eggs?!?
No??
Neither did I!!
Until I just found one on Vintage Heart's blog.
Oh my! Oh my! Oh my!

See, I've always loved Cadbury Easter Eggs. Loved them!
But, for some time, I've not been able to eat Chocolate.
{Yes Ladies, this is true. Sad and *horrrrrible* as it may sound.
And you can all please -sigh- for me. It's a *sadddddd* *sadddd* thing, this life without Chocolate. -sigh- -pout- -sigh- -gasp- -sigh-} :-)
But back to my story.

With this recipe, I can make the inside, which I still can have {well some, I can still have some}. And not have to chip-chop off the *dreaded* outside of Chocolate coating. I can just not make any Chocolate coating, for mine at least.
Happy! I am happy! Thank you Dear Kimberly Alexandra,
at Vintage Heart.


